Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Monday Evening Update

I received a phone message from Rev Farrell today who is up North visiting one of his sons. I didn't get to speak with him but he sounded good and at peace so I trust the last 48 hours for Sister Farrell have been without surprises. At church Sunday they announced she would be home Tuesday (June 21). Last I heard she was to go home today. Whatever the case it seems she's about to get a break from being hospitalized, which is wonderful news.

I'll endeavor to get this blog better organized and with more specific information as the days unfold.

I'm certain further prayers are in order and that the whole Farrell family appreciates their being held up in prayer. When cancer strikes a loved one it hits everyone hard. Yet our God is bigger than cancer and sits in the heavens and does whatever He pleases. Our trust and hope is in Him.

God bless,

Little Brother Scott

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home