Saturday, July 02, 2005

So Far So Good Today

I checked my voice mail about noon today and Rev Farrell had left a message that Sister Farrell continues at her recent level of health. Sometimes with cancer that's great news. It's also encouraging that she's cleared for the next round of chemo--still scheduled for Tuesday.

I hope to see the Farrells later today (they live about 15 miles from me and my wife). If so I'll be sure to pass on the latest news.

Be vigilant in prayer. God is doing great things in our midst and we thank Him for his providential hand, and orchestrating our lives to suit His good pleasure.

You'll note that electronic signature for these postings has changed to "Little Brother Scott," which is me of course. I finally learned how to edit some of the blog's options. If you click on "View my Complete Profile" please ignore the astrological sign and zodiac info. The website does this automatically and I don't think it can be turned off. As Christians we reject astrology as patently un-Christian. God ordains our circumstances, not the position of planets and other such nonsense.

Little Brother Scott
Tampa, FL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home